The Asset Integration Manager, will hold the supply chain and projects to account for quality on time information to ensure all new assets can be delivered fully prepared to the engineering, baggage, commercial and operational teams with the required level of information and resources to enable effective maintenance and safe operation; carried out within the boundaries of Heathrow standards and other existing maintenance processes.
- Working with Engineering to maintain an effective Lifecycle Asset Model for all Heathrow assets.
- Be the “Bringing into Use” process subject matter experts for all projects, provide governance, support and ensure proactive collaboration with the wider development team and supply chain throughout project and asset lifecycle.
- To provide stakeholder management with both external customers (i.e., airlines) and Heathrow operational teams, and to work collaboratively with the Heathrow Asset managers and Chief Engineers to ensure all engineering handover deliverables are met.
- To interface between the project delivery/programme teams and the maintenance teams to ensure all aspects of maintenance are understood and resources supplied.
- Work with the programme and delivery project managers to ensure the successful delivery of the projects within the
- Quinquennium Portfolio, while directing, educating, and supporting the supply chain so they will deliver to Heathrow correct asset documentation and certification.
- Collaborative working skills are essential, as is the ability to model and demonstrate appropriate behaviours to implement the change.
- Strong leadership skills coupled with effective stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Proven track record in planning and implementation of complex projects, within a live operational environment, with multiple stakeholder interfaces.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in Asset Integration.
- Experience of supporting best practice in the maintenance and operation of plant and infrastructure assets.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org