Website HB Global, LLC
This Jobsfunter Listing is about HB Global LLC in Fort Lauderdale, FL 2022
About the job
William R. Nash specializes in Mechanical Services in Healthcare, Hospitality, Correctional, and Sports & Entertainment markets from concept to completion, maintenance to repair and everything in between. With more than 54 years of service under our belt, William R. Nash continues to be recognized as an industry leader who delivers superior craftsmanship, a factor that has never wavered since inception.
William R. Nash seeks talented performers and offers a challenging and rewarding work environment that emphasizes trust, team, grit, and growth. We are a division of HB Global, LLC, an employee-owned organization, and believe that our people are our most important asset. This is why we are committed to attracting highly skilled, caring individuals to join our team; you share in the success that you help create.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: AP & Procurement Manager
Salary: Commensurate with experience + Benefits
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Post invoices against purchase orders and to correct accounts/cost centers. Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Verifying federal ID numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Familiar with vendor compliance forms (1099 & COI)
- Familiar with NTO’s and release of liens
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bring optimization to work every day.
- Always be in control of your destiny.
- Never stop learning.
- Confidentiality is essential.
For consideration, candidates must have a minimum of four years of high-volume accounts payable experience and Sage software experience required. Will sign off on an FCRA when company requests to complete a credit check.
- Strong attention to Detail
- Good organizational skills
- Clear Communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to form strong vendor Relationships
- PC & Microsoft Proficiency
- Microsoft Excel Skills (Pivot Tables & Vlookup)
- Excellent data Entry Skills
- General Math Skills
- Knowledge of Construction Industry
- Each employee has a responsibility for their own safety, the safety of their co-workers, and the community in which they are operating.
- In the performance of duties and responsibilities, you are expected to observe all safety, health, and loss prevention rules, practices, and procedures, as well as specific instructions related to the safe and efficient performance of your work.
- An effective and viable safety, health, and loss prevention program will be attained only when all employees are safety conscious and keenly aware, both mentally and physically, of the potential hazards of your environment.
Company: HB Global, LLC
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Application Deadline: N/A