Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Hays in Cheltenham,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Your New Company
A leading and award-winning SME within their field, going through significant growth and development with a thriving head office function on the outskirts of Cheltenham.
Your new role
Your duties will include general office administration and event coordination, including
You will work closely with the Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the head office function.
- Maintaining spreadsheets and data ensuring data accuracy
- Booking and administering travel and accommodation, meetings and events
- Assisting with sourcing venues and booking refreshments in line with defined budgets
- Sending out event invitations and tracking replies and RSVPs
- Supporting department heads with ad-hoc administrative requirements
- Diary management for the SLT to cover holiday for the EA
What You’ll Need To Succeed
You will be a driven and pro-active individual, able to thrive within a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will be IT-literate, with an eye-for-detail able to manage competing priorities. You will hold previous office administration experience.
Experience of diary management is highly desirable but not essential for this role.
Please note this role is primarily office-based so you must live in commutable distance to Cheltenham to be considered.
What You’ll Get In Return
A competitive benefits package including 25 days holiday, EAP, pension, free parking and excellent onsite facilities.
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4221283
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cheltenham,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A