This Jobsfunter Listing is about Hawkeye in Dallas, TX 2022
About the job
Work directly with our lead project manager and collaborate with account leads to:
- Manage projects from project inception through deployment and ensure stringent quality control processes are followed for all deliverables
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously and seamlessly without error
- Develop and maintain project trackers and timelines with complete accuracy
- Produce and maintain project documentation, including meeting notes, status reports, and change management
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams of Account, Strategy, Creative, and Development/Production to make sure all deliverables are correctly executed and meet client expectations
- Communicate with internal and client teams effectively to ensure expectations are set and all deliverables are met on schedule
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness to meet project milestones, internal team needs, and client expectations
- Construct clear, concise, and error-free written and verbal communications that provide the details required for project stakeholders
- Working seamlessly across multiple markets, liaising with internal and external POCs in several time zones
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5+ years of project management in a marketing/advertising agency
- Interested in working on projects in a variety of channels such as email, direct mail, websites, video, social, print
- Able to quickly learn project details, find answers, provide solutions, prioritizing deliverables, QA/QC project deliverables.
- Experience with project management tools
- Able to navigate working with virtual teams and clients across multiple time zones
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
Hawkeye is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for all stages of the interview and employment process for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Hawkeye, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Compensation Range: $61,000 – $92,000 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: N/A