Website Hawaiian Airlines
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Hawaiian Airlines in Honolulu, HI 2022
About the job
At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha, and taking care of our people, our home, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
We are looking for a highly motivated and flexible team member who can manage all revenue channels on our Brand & Community team including licensing, trademarking and our Hawaiian Airlines Logo Store. This position would also be responsible for managing the Brand & Community/Cultural Relations budget and reporting including our Team Kokua Giving program and Hawaiian Airlines Foundation. This position offers a great opportunity to support both Brand and Community Relations efforts and would include projects ranging from video/photo shoots, design collaborations and product development initiatives.
- Oversee Logo Store line of business including but not limited to inventory management, product development, strategic partnerships, vendor management & employee engagement, working with Finance & Accounting teams to meet revenue goals
- Develop strategy and budgets for Licensing business model, overseeing all Licensing efforts including managing Licensees and product
- Manage Hawaiian Airlines trademarks – organize and maintain registrations across countries and classifications. Register new marks and manage all misuse of registered marks
- Oversee Community Relations activation reporting – volunteerism, charitable giving; provide insights and opportunities for growth and development
- Support Community Relations team by managing the Team Kokua Giving Program fulfillment – monetary and HawaiianMiles donations
- Support Marcom related tasks for Brand, Community & Cultural Relations or Purpose & Values initiatives, including but not limited to video production, signage, collateral creation, etc.
- Budget management and reporting for Brand and Community GLs (P.O.’s / Receivers / Managing Invoices)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- 3 years’ experience in a customer facing position, preferably in a brand, product/program management or marketing communications
- Experience managing large budgets, analyzing trends and innovating ways to meet revenue targets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Proven customer service skills and adaptable to changing demands
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to handle multiple projects and high-volume workload in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Flexible work schedule to include evenings and weekends.
- Proven problem-solving skills with attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with employees of all levels and departments
- Ability to travel internationally
- Must have received the COVID Vaccine by date of hire
- All applicants are advised that post-offer and/or pre-employment drug testing will be conducted, and they must successfully pass the drug test. Failure to submit to testing or positive indications of drug use will render the applicant ineligible for employment with Hawaiian Airlines and any employment offer will be withdrawn.
- Airline or travel industry experience
- Knowledge of the local community
- Knowledge of Hawaiian Airlines brand and culture
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 17 years (2004-2020) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation and was named No. 1 U.S. airline by Condé Nast Traveler’s 2021 Reader’s Choice Awards. Consumer surveys by Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawaiʻi.
Now in its 93rd year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawaiʻi’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers approximately 130 flights within the Hawaiian Islands, daily nonstop flights between Hawaiʻi and 16 U.S. gateway cities – more than any other airline – as well as service connecting Honolulu and American Samoa, Japan, South Korea, Sydney, and Tahiti. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, Hawaiian’s Auckland flights remain suspended.
The airline is committed to connecting people with aloha by offering complimentary meals for all guests on transpacific routes and the convenience of no change fees on Main Cabin and Premium Cabin seats. HawaiianMiles members also enjoy flexibility with miles that never expire.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com . Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates ( @HawaiianAir ), become a fan on Facebook ( Hawaiian Airlines ), and follow us on Instagram ( hawaiianairlines ). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom .
Company: Hawaiian Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Honolulu, HI
Application Deadline: N/A