Website Harte Hanks
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Harte Hanks in Austin, TX 2022
About the job
Who We Are
At Harte Hanks, we’re building a modern behavioral marketing company, marrying our data-driven understanding of human behavior with a seamless connection to the consumer. Through digital, direct, sampling, fulfillment, and customer care, we manage a full consumer experience that shortens the distance between behavior and action.
Who You Are
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a critical part of keeping our Talent Acquisition process running smoothly. This role will partner closely with the talent acquisition team to manage professional and support level sourcing, job offers, and ensuring data integrity. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a foundation in core Talent Acquisition and be a part of a growing, dynamic, and high energy recruiting team.
What You Will Do
When not sourcing, you will serve as a key point of contact for newly hired employees in their pre-onboarding experience and why only those with good people skills will be considered for this role. You will own scheduling and assisting with moving candidates you identify through the hiring process.
- Create compelling job postings and source candidates using job boards and social campaigns.
- Conduct phone interviews with candidates in line with specific job requirements.
- Manages the offer process including required administrative components supporting human resources.
- Participate in college job fairs seeking interns looking for that right opportunity
- Promote Harte Hanks to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Assist with finding solution s to issues impacting candidate sourcing and identify ways to improv e the new hire experience.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants relative to company benefits and hiring processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Recruiting or Human Resources
- Computer literate with previous experience using an applicant tracking systems
- A keen eye for details and ability to develop and maintain processes
- Excellent time and task management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a virtual environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism throughout the entire talent acquisition process.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office 365; emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Company: Harte Hanks
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: N/A