Being the front-line face of the leadership team, the Retail Manager is skilled at building high-performing teams and delivering effective performance coaching across both face-to-face and virtual channels. This is achieved through high levels of presence on the floor and a natural ability to inspire and engage sales colleagues through story-telling and a culture of continuous feedback.
- Commercially astute, with a drive for results and brave enough to challenge the status quo – in the right way of course.
- You’re a relationship led leader and have proven performance coaching ability, ideally in a fast paced Retail or Hospitality environment. You know your team like you know your family and you lead from the front. You’re present and showing your team the “how” and role modelling what great looks like.
- Data led decision making is key. You’re confident in analyzing and interpreting multiple data sources to take appropriate actions spot new opportunities
- An out of the box thinking mentality, to surprise and delight customers with exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- A genuine “people person” with a passion for helping others learn and grow – You get a kick out of helping your team members succeed.
- You have high levels of emotional intelligence and self-awareness and ability to flex your style.
- Personally comfortable with ambiguity and change. We’re looking to you to help your team navigate changes across Retail and the business whilst maintaining high levels of engagement. If you have change leadership experience then so much the better.
Qualification & Experience:
- Understanding of and a genuine interest in the luxury customer and their needs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reading, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com