The H Beauty team are currently seeking a Stock Operative with a can-do attitude to assist in providing our world class service to customers. As a Stock Operative, you will ensure that deliveries are processed efficiently and accurately, and that stock is stored appropriately to the Harrods standard, working alongside the Sales Manager and Retail team. You will carry out daily stock audits and action price changes and markdowns, when necessary, issue solving whilst adhering to health and safety guidelines.
- In this role, you will demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to multitask, being able to monitor and manage stock take and sales preparation simultaneously. You will have attention to detail whilst working to tight deadlines, with the ability to issue and solve stock audits, interpret data and quality control in a timely manner.
- Have good PC literacy and numeracy
- Ability to perform duties effectively with minimum supervision and guidance
- A proficiency in Excel and general Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent Teamworking and communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Be familiar and up to date with all relevant SAP functionalities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com