You’ll provide day to day management of all Transaction Assistants activities, acting as the first escalation point for Client & store queries, liaising professionally with all relevant departments, and supporting our Clients and building relationships. You will provide the team with clear direction, development opportunities and coaching to ensure excellent service for the team’s internal and external customers.
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing resources to deliver the Senior Commercial and Operation Managers service strategy, through the smooth running of all Transaction processes, the delivery of all key performance indicators (KPI’s), controlling department procedures, operating standards, and maintaining paperwork for audit purposes. In this role, you’ll ensure that high value cash or card or high-risk transactions are processed in a timely manner and that any legal obligations are complied with.
- You’ll have an exceptional track record in operations management and business planning, leading and supporting teams to achieve success.
- Exceptional leadership is a given, you’ll guide and actively coach your team to deliver an exceptional service and develop within Harrods.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills to grow and nurture relationships with your peers and senior stakeholders around the business.
- You’ll be commercial in everything thing you do, to maintain our place as the world’s luxury retailer, as well as continually review the operations of the function.
Qualification & Experience:
- Instinctive commercial judgement and stakeholder management
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Persuasive and inspiring communications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org