The SAP Analyst’s role is to deliver business change initiatives by designing, developing, maintaining and supporting solutions, always adhering to industry best practice whilst working to a common application strategy.
- Our SAP Applications form a pivotal foundation for our Business operation and road map. Our team is looking for an SAP Logistics specialist to join our team at this exciting time of innovation in IT at Harrods. In this role you’ll configure our SAP ECC solution to support business processes from sales orders, point of sale and materials management as well as driving the development of our platform forwards towards improved data visibility and agility as we begin our journey to S4/HANA.Job Requirements:
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, adept at getting buy-in from a varied stakeholder group to influence outcomes in an effective manner and enable collaborations to find standard solutions where possible when challenges present themselves.
Qualification & Experience:
- SAP development and support exposure, ideally both at mid-tier and enterprise levels.
- Experience in support and project roles (ITIL, Prince 2, or verifiable experience)
- Experience of supporting Logistics modules (MM, WM, SD)
- Consultancy experience
- Experience of supporting SAP CAR (preferable but not mandatory)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org