This Jobsfunter Listing is about Harmonya in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Harmonya helps retailers and manufacturers overcome the limitations caused by legacy data structures and unlock the true value of their data.
Harmonya is an AI-powered product data classification and enrichment platform for retailers and manufacturers. Leveraging proprietary ML and AI models, Harmonya synthesizes data from trillions of alternative data points to generate a holistic and dynamic view of products sold across the country.
We’re looking for brilliant data engineers to join our rapidly growing team.
You will join a team consisting of senior software and data engineers that drive our data platform from data acquisition, to processing and enrichment and all the way to business insights. You will join an early stage team and company and will have a major impact on the decisions and architecture of our various products.
- Design and build data acquisition pipelines that acquire, clean, and structure large datasets to form the basis of our data platform and IP
- Design and build data pipelines integrating many different data sources and forms
- Define architecture, evaluate tools and open source projects to use within our environment
- Develop and maintain features in production to serve our customers
- Collaborate with product managers, data scientists, data analysts and full-stack engineers to deliver our product to top tier retail customers
- Take a leading part in the development of our enterprise-grade technology platform and ecosystem
- Harmonize and clean large datasets from different sources
- At least 6 years of experience in software engineering in Python or an equivalent language
- At least 3 years of experience with data engineering products from early-stage concept to production rollouts
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure), working on production payloads at large scale and complexity
- Hands-on experience with data pipeline building and tools (Luigi, Airflow etc), specifically on cloud infrastructure
- Advantage: Hands-on experience with relevant data analysis tools (Jupyter notebooks, Anaconda etc)
- Advantage: Hands-on experience with data science tools, packages, and frameworks
- Advantage: Hands-on experience with ETL Flows
- Advantage: Hands-on experience with Docker / Kubernetes
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A