Reporting to Director of Analytics and partnering with Strategic Initiatives, the Sr. Business Analyst will work to identify value creation opportunities across MGPS portfolio.
- Communicate insights and recommendation in high-quality presentations / deliverables for various internal and external audiences
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Work with Commercial, Analytics and Finance teams to develop hypothesis, identify / access / interpret data sources and validate findings
- Scope key business opportunities by identifying and analyzing market, financial and operational data within Private Label businesses
- Execute POC analysis, developing custom data models and algorithms.
- Have an eye for data quality and integrity, loading, cleansing and querying data from structured databases
- Support recommendation and development of new capabilities to scale-up POC benefits
- Define and structure POC approach by identifying required analysis, data inputs and output
- Drive own projects with support of Agile or other PM methodologies
- Highly analytical; able to clean, scrutinize and interrogate high volumes of complex data and translate into meaningful reports, insights and high-level management information
- Proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights.
- Strong expertise with Microsoft Office, primarily Excel (pivots & advanced formulae), Alteryx, BI and visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Ability to communicate across all levels in an organization and confidently present to a senior audience
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages – predominantly SLQ,
- 5+ years working in analytical roles, preferably in Finance or Commercial Analytics
- Experience working in a complex, global organization such as Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals or similar
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com