The Specialist Demand Management & Risk Mitigation will focus on supporting ClarusONE’s Members’ surety of supply through various demand management initiatives and activities to ensure downstream service level risks are mitigated through sourcing strategies and initiatives. The individual will report directly into the New Sourcing Initiatives Lead and will work closely with both Walmart and McKesson Generic operations teams responsible for buy side and product replenishment as well as cross functionally within ClarusONE including Member Engagement, Sourcing and Data Analytics. This role is the key point of contact for both Member’s generic demand management teams and is responsible for ensuring Member need and issues are fully aligned to ClarusONE sourcing activities.
- Develop robust relationships with supply chain teams in top supplier partners and be the main point of contact within ClarusONE to oversee any initiatives that are supply availability related e.g. supplier RFI’s, partnership data analytics to assess service level impacts on cost
- Work closely with the Generic inventory management teams at both Members to proactively/reactively identify supply disrupted products, broader supplier issues and market related events that will have an impact on the US supply chain for Generic prescription medicines e.g. Covid
- To partner the ClarusONE Sourcing team to ensure sourcing actions are taken, completed, and communicated accordingly in order to risk mitigate product availability for both Members and their customers.
- Subject matter expert on member-related demand/inventory management/forecasting processes. The Manager will be a primary point of contact for ClarusONE suppliers’ demand/forecast-related inquiries. This also includes establishing and owning the monthly business review of member forecasts to ensure integrity of demand awarded by ClarusONE.
- Develop and maintain reporting on member-driven demand forecasts. This includes distilling and showcasing information in an actionable format for stakeholders to consume and ensuring appropriate sourcing actions are taken.
- Develop and maintain monthly supplier service level reporting/dashboards and establish cadence for stakeholder read outs. These actions enable ClarusONE to identify best/worst in class supplier partners and product categories; and enable the Member to better manage inventory and customer demand.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Access with a solid background in data extraction and manipulation techniques.
- Ability to effectively deliver “bad news” and manage conflict to successful resolution.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to demonstrate the connection between up and down stream supply chain management
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and internal/external customers to get results quickly – able to communicate decisions and recommendations to stakeholders in a high-pressure environment.
- Well organized, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritize quickly.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, results driven environment that is constantly changing.
- Ability to manage, process and distil large amounts of data, showcase actionable insights, create ready to consume reporting/dashboards that can be tailored to support commercial strategies and demonstrate insights that result in actionable change
- Knowledge of purchasing, sourcing and/or product management of product distributed within a multiple warehouse environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage work with sense of urgency.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; preference for Finance, Economics.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sourcing, finance/business analysis or demand management
- Product sourcing or demand management experience highly preferred; especially in generic pharmaceuticals or FMCG.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com