The Data Scientist will provide data-driven insights and products to drive commercial value and to enable a wide range of strategic business decision processes.
- Grow the test & learn capability of the company to optimise sourcing strategies.
- Ensure outputs are accurate, timely and meet the business needs.
- Present complex ideas and recommendation to various level in the organization
- Develop models (rule-based segmentation, decision trees, predictive models) to help decision-making processes.
- Develop our data science capability and advocate for the use of ClarusONE data and information assets.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on statistical analysis and convey technical results effectively to a variety of audiences, including those with a non-technical background
- Sharing learning and insights across multiple levels and multiple business units
- Work with wider Analytics team to define new data sources or improving existing ones and on other topics.
- Provide commercial deep dives into specific business area and translate data into actionable insight & recommendations.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and to work autonomously.
- Skills in creating segmentation and/or predictive models.
- An understanding of relevant statistical techniques and the ability to interpret the findings from this data.
- Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical exposure desirable.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with internal and external business partners and to influence a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Extreme attention to detail and follow-through.
- Strong data query language/tools skills (e.g. SQL, Alteryx).
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, flexible and adaptive to changes in the business.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- R and /or Python language would be beneficial.
- Be able to set up A/B and multi-variate tests.
- Commercial acumen ( e.g. commercial deep dives, business driver reviews).
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years’ experience in an analytics or data centric function.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org