Website H2 Health
This Jobsfunter Listing is about H Health in Roanoke, VA 2022
About the job
Accounts Receivable – Full-timeLucas TherapiesOutpatient ClinicRoanoke, VA
Are you ready to join one of the strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams in the country? Formerly Heartland Rehabilitation Services for over 50 years, H2 Health is a new company poised to establish itself as one of the most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers in America.
H2 Health is looking for a full-time payment poster/accounts receivable for our Lucas Therapy Office in Roanoke, VA. Our clinic is open Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
As the Payment Poster and Accounts Receivable, you are directly responsible for performing routine, recordkeeping tasks as they relate to AR Billing & Collections. Current job functions could include the following:
- Prepares billing forms, reports, and/or attachments for third-party pay sources.
- Generates and reviews private pay invoices and distributes to responsible party.
- Assures that bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner; Notifies DAM/ARM of any delinquent Patient accounts; Follows-up on collection of bills.
- Reviews aged receivables report; Researches past due accounts; Maintains Individual Collection records on past due Patients.
- Prepares and mails required Medicare, Medicaid, VA, and insurance/HMO billing forms to appropriate payor if billing is not submitted electronically.
- Researcheseviews and corrects Medicare electronic error listing.
- Reviews credit balances; Prepares Patient Refund Records and sends to DAM/supervisor for review, approval and processing.
- Records collection notes in Patient’s ledger for account tracking per the current policy and procedures for the division.
- Post patient payments as received into the lockbox.
- Reviews any payment that may not follow the payor’s fee schedules and reports the issue to the DAM team.
- Answers telephone inquiries and routine correspondence concerning amount of Patient account balances.
- Maintains files in accordance with H2 Health policy.
- Performs any miscellaneous work assignments as may be required.
Education: High School Diploma preferred.
Experience: 2+ yrs recent AR medical billing experience is required and others need not apply
Job Type: Full-time
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services, while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.
Company: H2 Health
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Roanoke, VA
Application Deadline: N/A