Website Gulfstream Aerospace
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Gulfstream Aerospace in Savannah, GA 2022
About the job
Executive Assistant in GAC Savannah
Experience supporting a large and broad organization operating at a dynamic pace.
Education And Experience Requirements
High School Diploma or GED advanced secretarial training required. Associate’s Degree Business Administration, office management, or related curriculum preferred. 6 years related administrative experience. Position Purpose:Under limited supervision, provides principal secretarial and administrative support to the Vice President. Maintains a close and highly responsible relationship with the activities of corporate officers and their staff, business unit managers, staff and employees. Performs a variety of activities, works independently, which requires considerable judgment, initiative, and knowledge of office functions and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the office.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:Essential Functions:
- Serves as the primary point of initial contact on any matter directed to the Vice President; researches and prioritizes incoming issues and determines appropriate course of action, referral, and/or response.
- Maintains calendar of events and schedules tentative appointments without prior clearance, makes travel arrangements as instructed, and coordinates meeting schedules and assembles necessary background information.
- Prepares correspondence, memos, minutes, speeches, and special reports according to high quality standards and under demanding schedules and deadlines, may sign routine correspondence, varying details to suit circumstance, in own or supervisor name; route information to proper location.
- Prioritizes mail or other requests and submits appropriately.
- Prepares and uses confidential information dealing with matters of budget, employee performance, compensation, and operations as an important part of regular duties.
- Answers Vice President telephone and screens all calls, re-directing them when necessary.
- Provides point of contact for interface with various top-level executives inside and outside of Company. Also provides point of contact for business unit managers.
- Compiles data from information selected and extrapolated from different sources; prepares presentationseports and answers requests according to general instructions.
- Establishes and maintains department files in an organized and timely manner.
- Plans and coordinates functions such as roundtables, luncheons, etc. .
Perform other duties as assigned.Other Requirements:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, use independent judgment and manage confidential information.
- Proficient in the use of standard office equip and software, knowledgeable in administrative principles.
Requisition Number: 186464
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Employment Type: Full-time
Posting End Date: 03/31/2022
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
Copyright © 2020 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world’s most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft
Company: Gulfstream Aerospace
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Savannah, GA
Application Deadline: N/A