Website Gryska Agencies of National Income Life
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Gryska Agencies of National Income Life in Poughkeepsie, NY 2022
About the job
We are looking for a candidate interested in getting into management to fill an opening immediately. The qualified Entry Level Manager will be committed to continuous learning, leadership development, and growth, and ready for a career with long-term stability. Successful members of our team are great communicators who are ambitious, motivated, and organized; they think like entrepreneurs and are dedicated team players.
Our mission is to develop and support people to enhance the lives around us – and we mean it, whether those people are our clients, our team members, or members of our community. We strive to create an environment that allows individuals to discover their potential and achieve their professional, financial, and personal goals.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
The job itself consists of meeting with union members who have signed up to receive supplemental benefit plans that help protect their families far beyond what is covered through their employer. Your role will be to consult with the family, explain the options available, and help them select the best one to fit their family’s needs.
This is a full-time position that can be done remotely, where every day is a different experience. Opportunities for advancement via our management training and leadership development program are available for consideration after 3 months. We only promote from within. All new hires start out in our individually-focused, comprehensive, paid training program, tailored to their experience level.
Responsibilities of an Entry Level Manager:
- Perform outreach to new union members that need to enroll in the benefits program
- Customize new benefits plans and adjust existing plans to fit the current needs of each client
Ensure that all documentation is accurate and complete, and perform any necessary updates, on schedule.
- Provide attentive customer service and any necessary administrative support in response to members’ needs
- Respond to and resolve client questions and concerns regarding their benefits.
- Develop and support members of your team
1st year entry level – $46,000 – $88,000 with bonus;
1st year management – $72,000 – $119,000 with bonus
Desired Skills and Experience
*** MUST LIVE IN NEW YORK STATE OR WILLING TO RELOCATE TO BE CONSIDERED***
Qualities of a Successful Entry Level Manager:
- You go above and beyond to give a little bit more, or do a little bit extra.
- You genuinely care about the people you help with the work you do.
- You believe that recognition and appreciation for your contribution and achievements are just as important as constructive criticism.
- You’re the person that people naturally look to as a resource for guidance, assistance, influence, or inspiration.
- You can find an opportunity for growth and learning in every experience and interaction.
- You want to build on your own knowledge, skills, and leadership qualities, but also contribute to helping others grow and progress towards their own goals as well.
Company: Gryska Agencies of National Income Life
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Application Deadline: N/A