This Jobsfunter Listing is about Grubhub in Philadelphia, PA 2022
About the job
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
Grubhub is looking for a highly driven Analyst, Marketing and Conversion to join our S&OP team, supporting full funnel communication with drivers in partnership with our B2B Driver Marketing team. This analyst role will focus specifically on analyzing the performance of marketing and communication campaigns, efficacy of incentive programs, and conversion to desired actions. This role will sit within our Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) team while working closely with our B2B Driver Marketing team.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze channel interactions (multi-touch attribution) and other key KPIs (awareness, engagement, retention, etc.) to develop strategic insights for marketing mix at the local geographic level.
- Assess multi-channel CRM (email, push notification, SMS, and in-app messages) programs and ad-hoc communication.
- Determine incrementality to Grubhub for Drivers active driver supply as well as the impact to various driver segments and markets.
- Use insights to make recommendations on Grubhub for Drivers concepts and evaluate their success across many KPIs.
- Evaluate current campaigns, A/B testing various communication, and develop innovative strategies for the best way to communicate with our driver partners.
- Partnering with stakeholders (e.g., CRM/data science, channel managers, finance, logistics managers) to design impactful experiments using existing (and building new) measurement frameworks.
- Compare incentive structures and offers to make recommendations for new programs and campaigns in order to engage applicants and active drivers.
- Get involved in additional areas of analysis to gain a wider understanding of the business and leverage your unique knowledge to improve processes pertaining to driver communications and engagement.
What You Bring To The Table
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing Analytics or Business Analytics
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Data Studio
- Proven knowledge and success using a CRM (Braze preferred)
- Proficient in SQL,Tableau, Excel
- Strong business acumen and ability to connect data points to business objectives
- Organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams
- Ability to execute accurate work in a timely manner
- Interest in Grubhub’s business model, digital marketing and ways to drive engagement
- Ability & willingness to learn how to use various analytics platforms
- BA/BS from a recognized university in a marketing or business related field
Got These? Even Better:
- Experience in statistical analysis, including regression analysis, performance attribution, and hypothesis testing
- Experience with A/B testing and/or digital marketing
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: “2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected].
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: N/A