This Jobsfunter Listing is about Grubhub in New York, NY 2022
About the job
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
We are seeking a Manager to lead our Campus diner marketing efforts. You will be responsible for leading a team dedicated to rapidly growing our student diner business at college campuses across the nation.
The ideal candidate is a creative and entrepreneurial self-starter who is passionate about marketing to Gen Z, thrives on creative problem-solving in a fast-paced environment, and has a strong desire to make an immediate impact. This role reports into the Director of Corporate & Campus Dining.
The Impact You Will Make
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of A-players to establish goals, execute with excellence and create accountability for results.
- Build, execute and lead a marketing communications strategy to drive growth for the Campus B2C diner business
- Work cross functionally with CRM, Brand, Product, Enterprise Partnerships, Finance, Strategy & Analytics and Client Success to grow new customer base, and to increase order frequency among existing diners
- Collaborate with management to set and hit aggressive targets
- Set financial goals and the forecast budget needed to achieve them
- Collaborate with internal product & analytics teams to streamline reporting, campaign operations & data feeds
- Be a hungry leader who comes to the table with intellectual curiosity and ideas.
- Demonstrate a strong bias for action by identifying problems/opportunities and working proactively to solve them, as well as manage complex timelines and dependencies.
- Face challenges with optimism and strive for innovation and excellence in everything you do
- Daily/weekly/quarterly budget management
- Monitor and report on campaign progress weekly / monthly / quarterly
- Maintain a strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions working with data tools such as Tableau and Google Analytics as needed
- Fostering a learning culture, focused on high-performance, agility, and creativity within the team
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree in a related concentration or equivalent experience
- At least 6 – 8 years of marketing experience with a digital focus
- Background the technology space is a big plus
- Experience working closely with sales, account management, product, engineering and design teams
- Proficient in various product platforms including Google Analytics, Tableau, CRM platforms (ie. Braze, Mailchimp)
- Ability to develop, launch and measure marketing programs and campaigns independently
- Dedication to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment (willing to roll up sleeves and get your hands dirty)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong skills in analyzing product metrics and extracting actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: “2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected].
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A