This Jobsfunter Listing is about Grubhub in New York, NY 2022
About the job
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
GrubHub is looking for a Manager of Demand Generation, Driver Marketing to head our top of funnel marketing efforts: brand, awareness, website/digital management, lead generation and nurture, acquisition, and funnel acceleration programs for Grubhub for Drivers. Reporting into our Senior Manager of Driver Marketing, this individual will be responsible for meeting weekly lead goals by delivering qualified leads and prospects to our Driver Acquisition and Onboarding team. This integrated marketing position works across digital and traditional channels with a strong reliance on paid or performance marketing. As a member of our Logistics department, this individual will work with stakeholders across Grubhub’s various external vendors and in-house departments, in particular SEM, Paid Social, SEO, Marketing Technology, Data Science, Analytics, CRM, and Creative. This role will manage one direct report.
What You’ll Do:
- Own end-to-end strategy for multi-channel demand generation, content, and lead generation programs to ensure we hit driver lead targets
- Lead, inspire and develop a team to establish goals, execute with excellence and create accountability for results
- Conceptualize and implement a highly efficient mix of strategies, channels, and tactics to generate demand, nurture and deliver qualified leads, and track the impact on strategic priorities and KPIs with internal stakeholders
- Track and analyze team goals, KPIs and individual program and channel performance, ensuring learnings are consistently applied
- Drive timely and consistent communication of demand initiatives, roadmap, progress, and performance results to the broader Logistics team and leadership
- Deeply understand our target audience and journey, and ensure campaign and program strategy, content, channels and targeting are aligned to achieve optimal results.
- Demonstrate a strong bias for action by identifying problems/opportunities and working proactively to solve them, as well as manage complex timelines and dependencies
What You Bring To The Table
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 5-7 years of experience in top of funnel marketing with at least 4 years of demonstrated focus leading demand generation and lead generation marketing programs, preferably B2B in the Recruitment, Logistics, Delivery, or Tech space
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator but also process-driven, analytically oriented, and love using data to make decisions
- Maintain a strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions working with data tools such as Braze (or similar CRM/ESP), Tableau, Conductor (or similar SEO tool) and Google Analytics Suite as needed
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practice SEO and organic growth strategies across content and website development
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective demand and lead generation campaigns
- Experience managing budgets for lead generation programs with fluidity
- Results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment across large, cross-functional teams with ambiguity
- Eager to jump in and execute plans on a small and scrappy team; a start-up mindset
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience with Tableau or similar reporting tools
- Experience with SQL
- Passion for the B2B marketing space within a consumer marketplace environment
- Positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Previous work experience at a logistics, delivery, or tech company
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: “2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.”
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected].
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A