This Jobsfunter Listing is about Grubhub in Philadelphia, PA 2022
About the job
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
- Accelerating the growth of corporate sales through selling Grubhub’s products and services
- Conduct high volume of prospecting, cold calls and outreach emails
- Convert corporate outreach to scheduled meetings and online or in person demos
- Develop a strategic sales plan by industry, with specific sales targets and execute
- Build relationships and sell consultatively to key decision makers while overcoming objections
- Work with prospects to quantify opportunities via a detailed needs analysis, and create solutions to deliver and ensure a smooth end to end sales process
- Ensure you delivery a strong value proposition based on each client’s use case
- Manage pipeline and sales activity with ability to accurately forecast
- Effectively communicate thoughts and ideas with peers
- Remote work environment to begin, with ability to transition to a modern and energetic office when we reopen
- Willing to risk comfort level and step into unknown projects/tasks
- Over time, a successful individual in this role is expected to progress to other sales roles within the organization
- Ability to travel if needed
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years of experience in a business-to-business sales role, SAAS sales experience is even better.
- Must be focused, organized, have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work quickly, independently and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be comfortable giving and receiving criticism, asking a lot of questions, and taking ownership.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind.
- Experience using Salesforce
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: “2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected].
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: N/A