This Jobsfunter Listing is about Grubhub in Chicago, IL 2022
About the job
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Sr. Associate, Marketing (CRM) will be responsible for diner retention, as well as CRM campaign strategies and development. They’ll own monitoring, reporting, and optimization for all of these programs, including both programmatic triggered campaigns and cross-departmental ad hoc initiatives. The Sr. Associate will also be responsible for providing actionable insights and recommendations to achieve business KPIs (e.g. conversion, repeat rate), as well as channel engagement goals. This individual will also support the development of dynamic campaigns and should have experience working with CRM Operations/Technical staff.
The Impact You Will Make
- Design campaign strategy and targeting for email / push / SMS / in-app messaging for recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Lead/manage project and creative brief processes.
- Collaborate with the manager/director to translate strategic vision into tactical campaign ideas and solutions.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (i.e. Brand, Campus Dining, Enterprise Restaurants) to support/deliver best practices and campaign strategy recommendations to support key initiatives.
- Own development of key messaging points for CRM communications.
- Own daily monitoring of retention programs.
- Help manage weekly reporting for all CRM channels, including engagement metrics and business impact monitoring, elevating recommendations for next actions/strategies based on key results/insights.
What You Bring To The Table
- 3-6 years of experience in email, push, and in-app messaging
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Hands-on experience with ESP (i.e. Braze, Responsys, Iterable, ExactTarget, Adobe Campaign)
- HTML experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information to less technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a “roll-up your sleeves and dive-in” attitude
- Ability to solve complex problems and issues leveraging past learnings, while applying new perspective
- Ability to understand how CRM impacts overall business goals and KPIs
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organization, teamwork and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while still ensuring all timelines and key milestone are met
- Experience working cross functionally with Brand, Data Science, Analytics, and Product teams
Got these? Even better
- Experience with Braze and Movable Ink
- Experience with SMS Marketing
- CSS skills
- SQL skills
- Comfortable working in Tableau and Google Analytics
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: “2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected].
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A