This Jobsfunter Listing is about Grubhub in New York, NY 2022
About the job
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
We are looking for an innately curious, deeply analytical and highly driven Analyst who will support the Marketing Retention Analytics team, focused on CRM. They will be responsible for uncovering CRM trends and strategic insights in customer behavior, building and improving key-metric dashboards, and leveraging data to unlock opportunity and drive strategic marketing decisions to retain our customers and minimize churn. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Retention Strategy & Analytics. We are a lean team; to succeed in this role, you must operate with an ownership mindset and be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-changing environment.
The Impact You Will Make
- Using SQL, leverage large data sets to derive insights and reporting that will drive better business decisions across Marketing – incorporating automation wherever possible.
- Help define CRM KPIs for success measurement, as well as campaign and channel optimization.
- Develop test plans, campaign reporting, and custom analyses.
- Analyze CRM performance from engagement to output business metrics
- Identify and analyze trends and shifts in customer behavior, both independently and in collaboration with marketing channel owners and data scientists.
- Build dashboards that senior leaders can leverage to capitalize on key areas of opportunity
- Conduct marketing campaign analysis and share data-driven insights succinctly with data visualizations to synthesize the impact of initiatives led by teams, while proactively delivering optimization, campaign, and/or content recommendations.
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-6 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably within ecommerce, marketing, finance, or product management
- Experience with Marketing engagement metrics and analytics for CRM, Ecommerce, and/or Digital Marketing
- Experience with campaign management platforms and web analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Campaigner/Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Advanced SQL and reporting (Tableau required)
- Experience with measuring attribution and cross channel measurement approaches
- Experience developing and analyzing A/B and multivariate test plans
- Detail-oriented, with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Keen business acumen and ability to apply context to sanity-check numbers
- Ability to simplify complex information and explain to broader audiences
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: “2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected].
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A