Diligence Senior Associate Jobs in Grant Thornton LLP (US) Minneapolis, MN
Website Grant Thornton LLP (US)
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Grant Thornton LLP US in Minneapolis, MN 2022
About the job
Diligence Senior Associate
Job Summary: Responsible for all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries. Responsibilities include planning, directing, and completing projects and services in financial due diligence and developing and managing staff. The Diligence Senior Associate works closely with partners and staff and plays a key role in client management, practice development, and business development for an assigned group of clients.
- Run Transactions Services (TS) engagements throughout the transaction process, and coordinate the work performed by multiple service lines and cross-functional teams.
- Plan, execute, direct and complete financial due diligence for financial and corporate strategic buyers from a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, non-profit, high-tech, real estate, and financial services.
- Manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Team with partners and senior managers on proposals and business development calls.
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Supervise, train and mentor associates.
- Assess performance of associates for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field.
Certifications & Licensures: CPA or related license/certification preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing cross-industry clients at a national level.
KSAs: Solid experience in the following: accounting, audit or transaction advisory services.
Strong current knowledge in US GAAP, GAAS, SEC Reporting, transaction advisory services or mergers and acquisitions.
Ability to manage multiple priorities and simultaneous project in a rapidly growing practice.
Strong leadership, business development, recruitment, training, and mentoring skills
Excellent written, presentation, leadership, and interpersonal communications skills.
Availability to work additional hours and/or travel as needed.
Ability to travel on short notice and work additional hours as necessary.
Company: Grant Thornton LLP (US)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Application Deadline: N/A