Website GP Strategies Corporation
This Jobsfunter Listing is about GP Strategies Corporation in North Stonington, CT 2022
About the job
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com.
GP Strategies has an immediate need for a Training Support Helpdesk to support a large client of ours in Groton, CT. This is a full-time, benefitted position with GP directly supporting our client onsite. The hours for this position are 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday – Friday.
SUMMARY: Provides quality customer support by utilizing excellent customer service skills and technical expertise, researching, analyzing, resolving and responding to basic-to-complex LMS (Learning Management System) issues for Cornerstone on Demand questions and problems via telephone, e-mail, within specified service level metrics by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide first and second level support for all incoming requests via telephone, email, and face-to-face.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a training support help desk.
Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Acknowledge receipt of all user requests within defined service levels.
- Interview users to collect information about problem and lead user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Prepare standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports.
- Analyze and evaluate incident reports and make recommendations to reduce help line incident rate.
- Consult with developers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs.
- Log detailed description of issue into trouble ticket system and manage trouble ticket to closure.
- Seeking candidates with excellent customer/client skills
- Aptitude to learn software, operating systems and applications (this is not a heavy IT position but we are seeking candidates who have an aptitude for learning and understanding technology)
- Intermediate – Advanced Excel
- Cornerstone on Demand or Learning Management System experience a plus but not required
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Technical and Professional
USA 100 GP Strategies Corporation
Mar 28, 2022, 10:17:20 AM
Company: GP Strategies Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: North Stonington, CT
Application Deadline: N/A