This Jobsfunter Listing is about Google in New York, NY 2022
About the job
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: New York, NY, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in ad sales, ad operations, marketing, business affairs, and/or media planning/buying.
- 2 years of experience in people management (e.g., managing/mentoring team members, delivering goals, etc.).
- Experience with project management including organization, strategy, execution, and implementation.
- Experience influencing partners towards a desired outcome and enlisting them as advocates.
- Experience managing complex, multi-faceted projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding of the legal rules when managing the signing of an agreement.
- Understanding of the video buying landscape and product management.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills with a passion for building and maintaining relationships.
About The Job
This role is a client-facing team that packages and launches video campaign programs for advertisers. This team provides video support on everything from program creation, ad product feasibility, delivery, optimization, and technical troubleshooting. The coverage area includes YouTube Ads Auction, Reserve, and Custom ad formats. As a Program Manager, you partner with the gTech organization to coordinate product and scaled launches to ensure consistent, effective, and scalable service models.
In this role, you will leverage in-depth industry and product expertise to help customers deliver campaign performance for Google’s video advertising products and technologies. You will translate video pitches and briefs into effective video campaigns, driving results for customers.
You will function as thought leaders for Google’s video campaigns, for strategies, optimization, reporting, and measurement. You anticipate how business decisions are made, understand the details of campaigns, customer key performance indicators, and explore/uncover the business needs of key clients. You will work closely to align on objectives, advertiser needs, and opportunities.
You will execute and manage sponsorships that meet the needs of Google’s advertisers. In this role, you will deliver sponsorship/program activation, reach opportunity identification, and manage client experience. You will identify and solve client problems proactively managing Google capabilities with their needs.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video .
- Oversee strategy and manage a team of video specialists to package, execute, and troubleshoot sponsorship and custom programs. Communicate updates and business needs to global promoters.
- Serve as global lead of custom product updates, packaging best practices, scaled pitches, and more for Google product areas. Identify critical product updates as necessary to grow and scale custom programs.
- Manage processes and expectation setting with Google’s advertisers and identify/solve client problems.
- Identify the most impactful positioning/narrative to both promote and renew the business of YouTube’s sponsorships.
- Manage cross-functional groups, leveraging support resources including Ad Operations, Legal, and Product. Develop cross-functional relationships that can be leveraged in sponsorship execution.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A