This Jobsfunter Listing is about Google in New York, NY 2022
About the job
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience with operations, program management, change management, or related functions
- Experience in technical areas (e.g., Circuit Systems, systems), cloud/enterprise solutions, or related areas/industries
- Experience in management consulting, corporate development, finance/investment banking, or operations
- Experience with executive-level communication and influencing across levels and organizational boundaries
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience, Finance etc.)
- Ability to work independently to execute on operational priorities
- Ability to manage ambiguity and driving change
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment
About The Job
As Business Operations Lead for the Business Platforms and Cloud Operations team, you will work closely with the Head of Portfolio Operations and Head of Strategy and Operations. You will help lead business operations projects for Business Platforms and Cloud Operations teams. You will also help lead Google Cloud’s DEI Program through management of one of its key pillars, Racial Equity as well as lead program management for the Business Platforms and Cloud Operations DEI Council.
You will also have an opportunity to support the Business Platforms and Cloud Operations executive dashboarding initiative, as well as portfolio management initiative to help establish streamlined cadence across cross-functional Business Platforms and Cloud Operations teams. You will communicate, collaborate, and influence teams across levels and functions to achieve the desired outcomes while building overall alignment and partnerships. You will support shared team responsibilities and think critically about team objectives and key results.
- Support the overall business operations of the Chief of Staff Office.
- Create and execute on operational processes and practices that drive efficiencies for the organization, and proactively identify opportunities to develop recommendations, execution plans, and key performance indicators to improve the operations of the Business Platforms and Cloud Operations organization.
- Help manage and expand Business Platforms and Cloud Operations Executive Looker Dashboard.
- Gather and analyze information expeditiously and turn into compelling, insightful recommendations.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making with executive-level audiences, and lead execution against recommendations quickly and accurately. Build the overall Business Platforms and Cloud Operations portfolio operations and governance to ensure effective decision making.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A