Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Google in Bucureşti, România 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Warsaw, Poland; Budapest, Hungary; Bucharest, Romania.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in C-level customer sales.
- Experience in sales mentoring, leading, and developing an executive-led team.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience in an advertising sales or business development role.
- Experience working across multiple markets in large organizations.
- Experience leading decentralized teams, mentoring, and developing talent.
- Advertising experience from the advertiser, agency, or other media owner side.
- Knowledge of Google’s advertising products and their applications.
- Ability to use stakeholder management and prioritization skills.
About The Job
As Central and Eastern European (CEE) Client Solutions Director, you will manage the team for high performance, help lead transformational project proposals and solutions with customers while mentoring for career development. You will join C-level meetings as an expert to describe the value of products and solutions. You will also be the representative to EMEA and Global product teams to help develop these business areas in CEE. You will also partner closely with the regional management to help shape and jointly execute on the product business strategy.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work with executive leaders and managers across the region and functions on defining and prioritizing the local product-levers and needs, while translating global priorities into regional strategy.
- Partner with external customers and agencies on strategic and complex solutions and technologies. Mentor Product Specialists in day-to-day work, help remove structural bottlenecks, and manage their performance.
- Represent CEE in the EMEA/Global product councils, connecting and sharing best practices with other Product Specialist leads.
- Work with Product Specialist to ensure they have a meaningful development plan for their career and capabilities.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bucureşti, România
Application Deadline: N/A