This Jobsfunter Listing is about Google in New York, NY 2022
About the job
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: New York, NY, USA; Redwood City, CA, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in product strategy, Go-to-Market, or similar role
- Experience in stakeholder management with executive leaders
- Ability to collaborate and secure buy-in across cross-functional boundaries and has organizational and project management skills
- Successful client interaction skills and creative problem-solving skills
- SQL and analytical skills
About The Job
In this role, you will advocate the needs, opportunities, and gaps that GCS US customers experience with our partner teams. You will equip our US Agency and Mid-Market ecommerce teams with knowledge, sales resources, insights, and tools needed for managing growth through the adoption of Google’s solutions.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Partner with US Agency Directors to provide strategic, consultative support and lead product planning and activation (e.g., identification and sizing of opportunities, management of execution against Priority Growth Area (PGA) strategies, and partnering with sales leadership).
- Support quarterly PGA planning/target setting, facilitating PGA activation, priority growth area target attainment and insights, leading PGA operations, and provide support for US Agency Sales management.
- Work with our US Agency sales teams to ensure they develop solid product and competitive selling expertise.
- Share customer and sales product feedback with Regional Product Leads in order to ensure the product roadmap reflects the needs of US Agency Sales teams.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A