This Jobsfunter Listing is about Goodwin in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Make an impact at Goodwin, where we partner with our clients to practice law with integrity, ingenuity, agility and ambition. Our 1,600 lawyers across the United States, Europe and Asia excel at complex transactions, high-stakes litigation and world-class advisory services in the technology, life sciences, real estate, private equity and financial industries. Our unique combination of deep experience serving both the innovators and investors in a rapidly-changing, technology-driven economy sets us apart. Also a global destination for business professionals, Goodwin’s team of professional staff was named in 2019 the “Best Business Team” by The American Lawyer.
The Revenue Coordinator is responsible for coordinating revenue related tasks for various partners and their clients to assist with client transparency relating to time worked, billed and work in progress. Working within the specific business unit, this role will be responsible for providing WIP updates to both clients and billing attorney’s, analyzing time entries and adjusting where appropriate and coordinating with the billing & collections team/billing attorneys to ensure revenues are maximized through timely billing and early warnings/alerts in respect of fixed/capped fees are triggered to minimize loss.
What You Will Do
- Direct contact with billing partners to resolve client revenue related issues;
- Supporting the time entry review, update & maintenance;
- Preparing data on client billed/unbilled time and provide updates to clients/attorney;
- Ensure clients are provided with WIP updates & bills go out on a timely basis as agreed with clients;
- Maintain fixed and capped fee information and provide alerts;
- Matter close/billingevenue realization date maintenance and communication;
- Coordinate billing & collections activity with billing & collections team;
- Review and maintain accurate phase, task, and billing codes, plus highlighting out of scope service provision;
- Provide revenue related analysis to clients/attorneys;
- Understand and review the key clients for the Private Investment Funds (“PIF”) team including realization;
- Build relationships with the client finance teams;
- Develop an understanding of the PIF business and make suggestions for improvements in processes to reduce lockup days.
Who You Are
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience in a professional services environment;
- Working knowledge of revenue processes preferred;
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the firm professionally and tactfully;
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to handle a high volume of tasks while maintaining attention to detail and prioritizing as necessary;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Strong knowledge of excel required.
Goodwin Procter LLP is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Goodwin Procter LLP considers applicants for employment, and makes employment decisions without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A