This Jobsfunter Listing is about Golin in Chicago, IL 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
We are a global public relations agency with one mission: to make the best work of our lives and to create change that matters. We have redefined the role of public relations with a focus on earning attention for some of the world’s most iconic and beloved brands through brave ideas, bold insights and maximum impact for the profoundly diverse marketplace.
Why Work for Us?
We are 1,600 bright and eager individuals collaborating in more than 40 cities around the globe. Some in offices, some working remotely. Regardless of our geographies, our passion for collaboration is the #1 reason clients and colleagues enjoy working with us.
Collaboration isn’t new for us…it started 60 years ago when our founder insisted that personal egos be set aside for the greater good of the agency. He knew great work starts with inspired teamwork. And inspired teamwork is how we get clients and colleagues to join us and stay for decades, and how we launch brands, build careers, win awards like PR Week’s Global Agency of the Year – three years running – all while creating everlasting friendships.
At Golin, we Go All In. We are ready to Go All In for you…
Because we promise that together, we will make the best work of our lives and create change that matters. If this mission sounds like something you could wake up to every morning, then read on.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Golin is seeking a Manager of Insights & Analytics to play a role in contributing to one of the fastest-growing, sought-after teams in the agency. As part of the Insights & Analytics team you will work directly with Senior Managers and Directors on the team to flawlessly execute research that drives creative and social media strategy, as well as analytics and measurement reports that go beyond the data dump and derive actionable insights that directly inform client work.
The ideal candidate is as unique as our insights and analytics team. Part digital analyst, part creative problem solver, he or she is a true hybrid with a deep understanding of digital and social analytics as well as the ability to tell stories with data and synthesize findings from a variety of different sources
- Serve as a creative, analytical mind on the team to provide strategic recommendations for developing and improving social media and earned media campaigns
- Use web and social media analytics platforms to measure campaign success and provide data-backed recommendations for optimization
- Execute social listening research and measurement assignments with minimal supervision
- Work closely with other junior and senior team members to compile, synthesize, and analyze data sets. As well as assisting with report creation and presenting to the client.
- Understand client background and needs, including general business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers, and competitors in the marketplace
- Understand social channels and identify emerging opportunities for a diverse client set
- Demonstrate a strong interest in and understanding of social media metrics and trends, particularly on TikTok
- Be change-agent within our agency, helping to propose new, innovative approaches to analytics and measurement that push our clients to think differently
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 3-5 years of experience in digital analytics, market research or related field; agency experience preferred
- Comfort interpreting a variety of different data sources from qualitative research to primary survey data to secondary data sources and creating one cohesive story
- Working with and creating databases and dashboards utilizing all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Experience with tools including Talkwalker, Sprinklr, Quid, Netbase, Brandwatch or similar analytics tools
- Thrives in fast-paced industries, demonstrated by time management skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to quickly learn new tools and databases
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
In this role, you will have direct access to seasoned professionals who – will not only inspire your work – but who will partner with you to grow your career at Golin for the long term. One thing you’ll learn about Golin is people stay for both the people and the agency’s willingness to help you explore your passions.
To reward our outstanding employees for the great work they do, we offer a range of benefits:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly tech stipend
- Work from home flexibility
- Extended Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K matching program
- Training and career pathing
- Community service opportunities
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, if hired, candidates must present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A