Website GoJet Airlines
GoJet Airlines is a premier regional airline operating on behalf of United Airlines. GoJet has a reputation for excellence in the regional airline industry, thanks to the outstanding efforts put forth each day by our exceptional team. Each day, our people demonstrate our unwavering commitment to providing safe, reliable and on-time air transportation, and to delivering the highest standards in professionalism and customer service. We take employee satisfaction seriously and work hard to make GoJet a place where people want to build long-term careers. We believe that talented employees should be rewarded, and we promote from within whenever possible. GoJet offers an outstanding benefits package, including health and dental insurance, a 401(k)-retirement plan, and airline travel benefits.
- In addition, the job requires constant interaction with crew members. An ideal candidate will possess the emotional maturity to not be swayed or intimidated into making exceptions or applying rules inconsistently.
- Paying close attention to the current state of flight operations, especially during periods of inclement weather or other circumstances that may result in delays, and/or flight cancellations.
- Creating and modifying pilot and flight attendant schedules in compliance with all applicable FAA regulations and contractual obligations
- Ensuring all crew members are notified of any schedule changes
- On occasion, circumstances can cause disruption of the normal operation, which requires a great ability to make and execute decisions under intense deadline pressure.
- Proficiency with windows-based software and ability to learn new applications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to complete complex tasks in a timely manner and often under deadline pressure.
- Ability to excel in dynamic, fast-paced work environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to manage telephone communication and apply critical problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Company: GoJet Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com