Website Go Zambia Jobs cozm
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Go Zambia Jobs cozm in Lusaka, Provincia Lusaka, Zambia 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM,becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit a TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST / RECRUITER
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST will be responsible for the recruitment of various KSM and client openings across the country.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determining selection criteria.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks.)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails, as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each positions requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential clients and candidates.
Education & Experience
- BSc in Human Resources Management
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- 2-3 years of experience as a talent acquisition specialist, or similar.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists and interview candidates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations or relevant field
DEADLINE: 9TH DECEMBER, 2022
Company: Go Zambia Jobs cozm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lusaka, Provincia Lusaka, Zambia
Application Deadline: N/A