Qt/C++ Engineer IRC146128 Vacancies in GlobalLogic Košice, Kosice, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about GlobalLogic in Košice, Kosice, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Product under development is designed to be Software as a Medical Device to run on standard off-the-shelf hardware as specified. These products represent a consolidated view of multiple patients. While not the primary alarming device for bedsides, it is expected to alarm and act as a patient monitor for existing Client’s Telemetry devices. Patient monitoring solution provides clinicians the ability to monitor multiple patients simultaneously.
This position requires a deep understanding of solid design and development practices and the ability to apply those to our product development. A key element of this role includes advocating for and designing products that meet the functional, performance and cybersecurity needs of our customers. A strong systems approach to product development will be necessary in this role.
Wage: from 2500€ gross. Final salary will reflect your skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 4+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Proficiency in C++17 and good knowledge in object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Strong knowledge of Qt and QML.
- Linux at advanced user level and user space programming.
- Able to work and influence in a highly cross-functional team environment, experience with Agile development processes (Scrum and Scaled Scrum).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, for both internal and external audiences, at all levels
- Experience with medical devices or SAMD.
- Experience with cross-platform development for mobile.
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Analyze, plan and develop code and tech specifications
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any technical questions or challenges related to projects
- Work with global teams in different time zones and other cross-functional staff to coordinate engineering efforts and resolve any potential roadblocks.
- Participate in cross-functional FMEA process and design reviews to ensure product quality and reliability.
- Research and evaluate software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Košice, Kosice, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A