Website Global Payments Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Global Payments Inc in Salt Lake City, UT 2022
About the job
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
- Learn and master the AdvancedMD software suite and grow knowledge continually.
- Answer client software inquiries via phone, chat, and email.
- Troubleshoot and research problems and leveraging knowledge base and technical manuals.
- When necessary, collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to help determine best-possible outcomes.
- Identify potential software bugs and document the steps to reproduce them.
- Maintain records daily for each customer ticket.
- Embody the culture of client success and owning the client experience.
- Own your contribution to the team.
- Minimum of one year of work experience in a medical office environment, customer service, IT, or support desk role.
- Must be available to work 8 hour shifts Mon-Fri between 6am-6pm MST.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly phone and email correspondence.
- Ability to listen to, understand, and respond to client issues appropriately.
- Personal track record of being thorough, courteous, and responsive in customer service.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address client issues and problems.
- Ability to work through difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Ability to assist with development and maintenance of help tools for AdvancedMD users (e.g., knowledge base articles).
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional in appearance and attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Applicants to roles based in the United States Only:
Except where prohibited by state law, Global Payments will give preference to candidates fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Team members are considered fully vaccinated after completing both primary vaccinations, if applicable, and after the requisite amount of time set by health authorities. Global Payments provides reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons or any other legally required reasons.
Company: Global Payments Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Application Deadline: N/A