Website Global Payments Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Global Payments Inc in Greater Wilmington Area 2022
About the job
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Investigates potential credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system. Analyzes several aspects of account history, to include payment and transaction history. Contacts customers and merchants to obtain additional information regarding fraudulent charges. Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all information necessary for the investigation.
What Part Will You Play?
- Responds to 25 or more account inquiries per hour providing the merchants and cardholders of 5 or more assigned clients with standard/scripted responses to Service Level Agreement (SLA) defined alerts generated within the fraud detection queues. Assists with the completion of the lost stolen report, such as block and transfer of compromised accounts to prevent further losses and fraudulent activity. Builds the credit card replacement orders and completes shipping materials.
- Begins to build knowledge and basic skills required to identify fraudulent credit card activity through training, research of department policies, procedures, external regulations and analytic techniques, and the expertise of more experienced fraud analysts.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
- previous work experience in a fraud related field.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity – Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision – Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Applicants to roles based in the United States Only:
Except where prohibited by state law, Global Payments will give preference to candidates fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Team members are considered fully vaccinated after completing both primary vaccinations, if applicable, and after the requisite amount of time set by health authorities. Global Payments provides reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons or any other legally required reasons.
Company: Global Payments Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Greater Wilmington Area
Application Deadline: N/A