Website Global Payments Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Global Payments Inc in Jeffersonville, IN 2022
About the job
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Inbound Call Center – Pay rate: $16.83 – On site position (Jeffersonville IN)
Summary of This Role
Are you ready to be a part of a great team? Work in an energizing environment? Have leaders that truly want you to succeed? Come join our Technical Support team! Individuals that are successful in this role are positive, possess a can-do attitude, enjoy problem-solving, think outside of the box, and care about the customer. In this role, you will receive and respond to technical customer services inquiries via telephone, email, or chat. You will utilize various databases to select the best processing method and explain the solution to the client in order to resolve the inquiry. You will maintain an accurate and complete record of all inquires and problems handled. You will operate a personal computer, software packages and front end programs related to the client.
What Part Will You Play?
- Resolves client and/or merchant technical support issues relating to point of service (POS) products, including, but not limited to, card swipe terminals, and provides standardized responses by utilizing established documentation and processes. Enters required data into databases while resolving customer issues and achieving established goals and objectives for quality and productivity measures.
- Begins to build base knowledge of POS products, policies, customer service procedures, and an understanding of compliance and association guidelines through on-going training and referring to online manuals as required.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
Positive, energetic individuals with technical abilities. Dependable and eager to help. Someone who enjoys problem-solving and thinking outside of the box in order to reach acceptable solutions
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous technical support experience
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity – Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Supervision – Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on most work, requires instructions on most assignments.
- Computer Skills – Basic computer skills required
- Technical troubleshooting abilities
- Industry Knowledge – Ability to develop basic payments industry knowledge
- Research – Basic ability to research issues and resolve customer inquiries
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Except where prohibited by state law, Global Payments will give preference to candidates fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Team members are considered fully vaccinated after completing both primary vaccinations, if applicable, and after the requisite amount of time set by health authorities. Global Payments provides reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons or any other legally required reasons.
Company: Global Payments Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Jeffersonville, IN
Application Deadline: N/A