This Jobsfunter Listing is about GIVENCHY in New York, United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
At Givenchy, we are seeking a US Quality & After Sales Services Specialist to join our team in New York, NY! As part of the Supply Chain team, your mission is to ensure After Sales Service Level for the US to improve the customer experience.
This role will enable you to make a difference in Omni Channel experiences by strengthening relationships between Givenchy Retail & Operations teams, the Call Center Ambassadors, the warehouse, the external repair center and WW HQ teams.
Your main missions will be the following:
After Sales & Services
- Act as point person for retail stores, wholesale accounts and call center team for any quality issue; track claims applying internal tools/systems
- Support Call Center Ambassadors & warehouse on Ecom operational activity by being the main contact for all returns and service requests
- Raise all necessary issues with appropriate service (WW HQ/Retail/Ambassador) to facilitate the ticket management
- Train retail store teams and Call Center on all process and policy related to After Sales/Repairs
- Be the support of the Stores to smoothen the Spare Part requests for the region (delivery issue, references not available…)
- Follow up main important metric on After Sales Store & repair lead times to maintain a good service level for repairs and spare part procurement
- Be the main point of contact for all product care issue between Production & Stores/Warehouse. Alert stores/warehouse on specific production defect and correct process to follow
- Define processes to support quality standards as needed
What characteristics do we seek?
- Service driven and highly client-focused with an acute understanding of a high touch experience and the luxury client journey
- Ability to work in a very high-paced environment
- Highly organized and proactive
- Results driven and highly motivated
- Strong communication skills to convey key messages
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with different departments
- Outstanding work ethic
- Reports to US Supply Chain Manager
- Key point of contact for Service and Quality teams based in Paris, France
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, and to perform crucial job functions.
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Associate
Job Location: New York, United States
Application Deadline: N/A