This Jobsfunter Listing is about Genesys in Boston, MA 2022
About the job
Are you someone who likes to work with the latest in cloud technology to solve interesting and challenging problems? If so, Genesys might be the place for you!
Why Genesys needs you
Connections matter, at certain times with greater urgency. Whenever the moment, our technology facilitates those connections creating experience as a service. Our team members own their critical services and words like scalability, resiliency, and automation are at the heart of every line of code we write.
What is Genesys Cloud Voice:
Genesys Cloud Voice is an Internet-based telephony service entirely hosted on the Amazon Web Services platform. Genesys Cloud utilizes micro-services to build a powerful carrier voice platform. You will contribute to an architecture that delivers over 105 million calls and 230 million billed minutes every month – and growing every day. You will work in a fast-paced, startup culture, where our environment is one of continuous change, innovation and experimentation. If you are interested in learning more about Genesys Cloud Voice and its features then check out this link on our Resource Center Here.
As a successful Telecom Operations Specialist, you are:
- Collaborative with your team and teams throughout the company with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a high performance, fast-paced environment
- An excellent multi-tasker
- A self-starter with the ability to manage day to day tasks and goals independently
- Positive with a willingness to take on new tasks as they arise
- Customer focused with an eagerness to engage when issues are encountered
- An excellent communicator (verbal written)
- A solution oriented problem solver
Some details about what you’ll do:
- Process incoming Port Order requests
- Process new short code applications
- Work with customers and providers, when necessary, to correct issues as they may arise
- Enter customer order information into a variety of carrier systems with a high level of accuracy and time sensitivity while adhering to company and industry standards
- Provide information on missing/incomplete orders while adhering to order entry guidelines, and timelines
- Maintain high level of accuracy for all customer orders
- Manage, create, and coordinate requests through multiple databases
- Work with our telecom providers to diagnose and resolve issues
- Communicate regularly with colleagues and management
- Monitor existing telecom utilization and help in capacity planning
- Strategize on telco performance issues across various carrier integrations
Additional expectations in this role:
Attend daily stand-ups with team members for communication, sharing of ideas and for supporting fellow team members in resolving any blocking issues.
Provide assistance and support for our Customer Care organization in resolving cases
What kind of team are we?
We are an extremely knowledgeable and friendly team. We are always helping our fellow team members with challenges and providing assistance with solutions. We are very collaborative and support each other in many aspects throughout the development process.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; intermediate knowledge of Excel preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal written)
- Must be a solution-oriented problem solver
- Self-motivated and must work well independently
Ideal candidates will also have experience with:
- Telecom operations, such as number purchasing, porting, and provisioning
- Telecom regulations
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments
See more Genesys benefits information at Https://Mygenesysbenefits.Com/
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time.
As our Covid-19 task force and internal teams plan to reopen our global offices, the policies and procedures will continue to be updated.
Every year, Genesys® orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service℠, our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Please note that recruiters will never ask for sensitive personal or financial information during the application phase.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: N/A