This Jobsfunter Listing is about GenesisCare in Oxford, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
At GenesisCare we want to hear from people who are as passionate as we are about innovation and working together to drive better life outcomes for patients around the world .
We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Specialist – Breast Care to join the team at our centre/clinic based in Oxford, OX4 area on a Bank/Casual basis.
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist – Breast Care you are responsible for supporting all aspects of the pathway receiving external beam radiotherapy in the centre that have body sites diagnosis specific to the specialism.
What You’ll Do
- Work in partnership with all members of the clinical and administration staff to achieve a seamless pathway of care for the patient.
- Work in the clinic areas of GenesisCare treatment centre so that all operational objectives and standards are achieved, and the reputation of GenesisCare for exceptional service and outcomes is maintained at all times.
Who You Are
Experience and skills:
- Ability to be proactive, anticipate needs and action accordingly
- Attention to detail and pride in delivering consistently accurate and high quality work.
- Ability to organise/prioritise work in and around other people’s deadlines and workloads and conflicting priorities
- Bring a positive, enthusiastic and “can-do” attitude to work
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships
- Resonate with the high performance GenesisCare culture
- Take a partnering approach with managers and stakeholders
Qualifications And Knowledge
- Registered nurse degree level– Essential
- Evidence of recent appropriate clinical practice in breast surgery, oncology or palliative care.
- Minimal 3 years post reg experience
- Minimum 2 years working experience in breast care
In line with government requirements, to fulfil the duties of this role you are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 by 1st April 2022, unless exempt for medical reasons. If successful, you will be required to provide evidence of vaccination or Medical exemptions.
What’s In It For You
Do your life’s best work! This is an amazing opportunity for you to join a global oncology specialist, rated in the Top 1% of healthcare providers!
At GenesisCare we’re leading the way in technology and innovation, we’re changing the way patients experience cancer treatment and care. We do the right thing by our patients, our partners and each other. Like the sound of us? We would love to hear from you!
- Make sure your annual leave suits you with 25 days + bank holidays, and the opportunity to buy/ sell annual leave.
- Look after yourself with free private medical and dental cover, as well as access Employee Assistance Programme & Income Protection
- We’ll look after you and your family with free radiotherapy treatment.
- Plan for your future with a competitive Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Join our wellbeing community with access to Babylon Health and Headspace Wellbeing
- Save on your parking costs with free car parking at most of our centres.
- Treat yourself with access to a wide range of retail discounts.
- Join a global employer and open opportunities to work in other countries.
Who We Are
Joining the GenesisCare team means a commitment to seeing and doing things differently. Asking what if and why not? And focused on getting the best possible outcomes for our patients so they can live better for longer.
We are 5500+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across Australia, the U.K., Spain, China and the United States, designing innovative treatments and care for people with cancer and heart disease.
Visit the GenesisCare LinkedIn page to learn more about our culture, values, why we love working here and see what we’ve been getting up to! www.linkedin.com/company/genesiscare/life/
Across the world, we have more than 440+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. For radiation therapy, that includes 14 centres in the UK, 21 in Spain, 36 in Australia and 300 in the U.S. We also offer cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations across Australia. Every year our team sees more than 400,000 people globally.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do – whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner, or someone in our team. We aim to build culture of ‘care’ that is patient focused and performance driven. Our people promise is “do your life’s best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together.”
If you’d like to make a difference, join us at GenesisCare!
GenesisCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GenesisCare does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of GenesisCare. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
GenesisCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Associate
Job Location: Oxford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A