Website General Motors
This Jobsfunter Listing is about General Motors in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
General Motors Israel (Herzliya) takes a significant part in shaping the autonomous vehicle. We impact the future vehicles in diverse fields by developing cutting edge technologies. Within GM Israel, over 600 people working in an hybrid flexible mode on one of the most exciting challenges of our days.
Our Software Defined Vehicle IL (SDV IL) – Energy and Mobility Application Group develops a broad range of Web and Mobile based connected vehicle systems, including autonomous fleet management, mobility services, electric vehicle digital user experience, as well as next generation of OnStar online services for consumers and Cars.
SDV – ‘Software Defined Vehicle’ is a new group that is developing vehicle intelligence platform whose features and functions are primarily enabled through software. This is a significant part of the ongoing transformation of vehicles from being mainly hardware-based to a software-centric electronic device on wheels. The SDV teams are supporting the definition, design, and development of continuously improving mobility service.
We’re looking for a Full Stack Team Leader join the group!
About “Fleet and Mobility Solution”:
The group is responsible for developing a broad range of connected vehicle systems, including fleet management, mobility services, electric vehicle digital user experience, as well as next generation of OnStar online services for consumers and Cars.
Read more about the products here: http://www.onstarvehicleinsights.com/
What will you do?
- In this role you will requires experience in software development and data engineering best practices. You will perform hands on design and programming for high bandwidth system development.
- Be the full tech owner of your team’s products
- Growing and mentoring your team members
- Take end-to-end professional responsibility over your team’s Agile development life cycle
- Proactively build your team, recruiting and on-boarding
- Driving architecture, design, code quality, testing and performance
- Be a hands-on developer in your team – designing, coding, delivering features to production
- Lead the team’s atmosphere and culture
Additional Job Description
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Over 5 years of experience as a software developer with Frontend and Backend development.
- Excellent TypeScript, HTML and CSS/CSS3 skills.
- Experience developing single page applications using TypeScript, CSS and HTML.
- Experience with SQL and database design and programming. Understand fundamental DB concepts and how to use them effectively (indexes, analyzing performance, writing stored procedures, normalizing database tables etc.).
- Knows how to develop NodeJS based servers – experience developing REST apis and understanding common networking protocols like HTTP, TCP and UDP.
- Good understanding of object oriented design and techniques
- Be independent without sacrificing being able to collaborate effectively with developers from within and from outside the team.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Company: General Motors
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A