This Jobsfunter Listing is about Gelato in Boston, MA 2022
About the job
Gelato has built the world’s largest and most global network for on-demand production of customized items e.g. t-shirts, wall art, mugs, books, hoodies, and cards. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
We own no assets – we build the software that connects world-class production facilities all across the world. We already have more than 100 production partners in 34 countries. In 72 hours we can reach more than 5 billion people with customized products in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
Gelato is changing the way that customized products can be produced on-demand. We are already empowering thousands of e-commerce entrepreneurs to grow and scale their businesses. With local production, and exact matching of supply and demand, there is no waste and carbon emissions are reduced.
Together we can increase global GDP by effectively supporting local on-demand production.
We are looking for a talented Affiliate Manager to join our talented Growth Marketing team in either London, Oslo, Madrid, Barcelona or Boston.
What you’ll be doing
As an Affiliate Manager, you will:
- Build up and scale our relationships with new and existing affiliate partners (creators and entrepreneurs, YouTubers, video bloggers, and print-on-demand experts) into long-term successful acquisition channels across EMEA, US, and APAC markets
- Evaluate the right partners to reach our audience in line with our brand, value proposition and work closely with them to generate commercial concepts to push and scale this channel
- Manage our global affiliate program and transform active affiliates into productive partnerships.
- Analyze data to monitor performance, traffic quality (ROI, fraud rate), and identify growth opportunities within the channel and networks
- Set up proper reporting processes and analyses for the affiliate program
- Be the owner of our commission structure, budgeting, and forecasting.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You are extremely well organized and have a genuine passion for data-driven decision-making. You are motivated by getting all the details correct and working under tight deadlines.
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in a fast-growing digital company, start-up environment, or a scale-up
- A proven track record in building and scaling affiliate marketing across multiple countries and regions.
- 5+ years of relevant and demonstrable affiliate experience, across third parties or own networks. (Awin, Tradedoubler, Impact, Commission Junction, etc…)
- Experience managing deals with Content Creators, Youtubers, Influencers and Video Bloggers will be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and a number-driven mindset.
- Solid experience working with web tracking & mobile attribution. Strong conceptual understanding of tracking technologies commonly used in affiliate marketing
- A “getting things done” attitude, an organized and structured method
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, (one extra European language will be a plus)
- Excellent, proven organizational skills, including strong attention to detail and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
What it’s like to work at Gelato
We are a customer-obsessed team with the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it more sustainable. Everyone who joins our team must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by our mission.
We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: N/A