This Jobsfunter Listing is about Geisinger in Danville, PA 2022
About the job
Geisinger is seeking an Administrative Assistant, Lab Customer Support in Danville, PA at our Justin Drive office building II. This is a full-time days opportunity, 8am-4:30pm.
Are you ready to use your advanced administrative skillset to support healthcare innovation? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy supporting multiple high-level individuals? Join our energetic lab customer service team at Geisinger Medical Center!
You’ll be responsible for all aspects of organization and communication for our team. You’ll enthusiastically support Geisinger Laboratories’ mission of providing exceptional patient care through innovative, efficient, and high-quality laboratory services.
- Supports managers and department staff through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- May direct and lead the work of others.
- Daily responsibilities include answering and directing phone calls, organizing meetings and schedules, producing and distributing correspondence, preparing reports and presentations, reconciling expense reports, assisting with projects, and providing other direct administrative support to the assigned office.
Work is typically performed in an office environment.
Accountable for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures.
The specific statements in this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
The expected hours for this position are 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
Responsible for creating and maintaining complex scheduling system supporting doctoral staff.
Responsible for coordinating conference calls using Teams software.
Advanced PC and troubleshooting skills required. Word, Excel (utilizing formulas and pivot tables), Sharepoint, Visio (flowcharting), and Adobe Acrobat Pro proficiency preferred. Ability to learn and utilize new computer software required. Experience with SAP Concur and TimeTrak (or comparable tracking systems) preferred.
Ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Must demonstrate ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines and work effectively with frequent interruptions. Must demonstrate ability to work independently by taking initiative and ownership of projects.
Ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills.
This position offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, retirement match, and generous PTO.
High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)- (Required)
Minimum of 4 years-Related work experience
(Required)Certification(s) and License(s):
Computer Skills, Customer Service Skills, Office Administration
OUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
- KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
- EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
- LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
- INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
- SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners. Perhaps just as important, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality.
To apply to this job, please visit jobs.geisinger.org and search job # R-30116
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Danville, PA
Application Deadline: N/A