Website GE Healthcare
This Jobsfunter Listing is about GE Healthcare in Oklahoma, United States 2022
About the job
Job Description Summary
Responsible for analyzing multi-vendor diagnostic imaging service pricing to drive profitable growth by creating contract service solutions that align with customer needs. Liaison for all large comprehensive deals, working with various key stakeholders to provide multi-vendor customer solutions. Define and maintain profitable, compliant multi-vendor service pricing structures. Cleans and maintains data in Commercial and other core systems (CRMs, SFDC, ERPs, etc.) and applicable processes that enable smooth operational handoffs. Partner with service sales organization to develop optimized service strategies and equipment promotions. Provide analytical breakdowns of pricing structures that enable competitive pricing models for multi-vendor opportunities. Lead commercial planning and forecasting, Service Inquiry to Order (ITO) processes, and serve as multi-vendor pricing lead for business reviews. This is a remote role. GE Healthcare is a place with big impact. We unlock opportunities for our people, our customers, and their patients, turning big ideas into realities that advance global healthcare.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review and approve contract pricing for multi-vendor service sales opportunities; ensure pricing is compliant, profitable, and consistent with business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with service commercial teams and key functional stakeholders (Service Sales, Operations, Pricing, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Controllership, and Contracting) to consistently develop profitable, compliant, and customer-centric service agreements.
- Gather competitive intelligence on products, market opportunities, competitors, and customers to improve profit margins and drive business decision-making through understanding of pricing strategies.
- Analyze pricing data compiled from industry standards, customer insights, pricing trending, sales margins, and cost analysis to develop reporting, procedures, and tools for multi-vendor pricing.
- Identify and prioritize issues that impact the customer, establish their root cause, and provide findings and recommendations for business improvement, including overall reduced processing times.
Qualifications and Desired Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Pricing or industry experience dealing with competitor pricing and sales is strongly preferred.
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., ability to utilize pivot tables, vlookup, aggregate functions).
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously; execute and improve established processes while handling competing requests from others.
- Demonstrated track record of interacting constructively with all levels of employees in the field to facilitate change.
- Ability to solve complex problems that involve competing priorities with a strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills; ability to explain complex information to others.
- Contribute to a healthy, collaborative team culture by leveraging individual strengths and embracing team differences.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration, and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Company: GE Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Oklahoma, United States
Application Deadline: N/A