Website GE Healthcare
This Jobsfunter Listing is about GE Healthcare in Chalfont St. Giles, England, United Kingdom 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Job Description Summary
Responsible for Microsoft data protection technologies at GE Healthcare. The individual will be responsible in leading & supporting the Data Protection team’s efforts leveraging various M365 toolsets (including but not limited to MIP, Data Classification, OME, Sentinel, Defender, DLP, MCAS, AD RMS, Azure RMS etc.), designing business appropriate solutions, driving adoption, managing engineering & operational activities, supporting improvements in technical aspects of data classification, data protection and data management & analytics.GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our Digital organization is structured around three major areas: Products & Platform, Go to Market and Centers of Excellence.
Job DescriptionRoles and Responsibilities:
In this role, as part of the global Data Protection Team, you will:
Be responsible for various Microsoft data protection technologies including tools like Microsoft Information Protection, Data Classification, Office Message Encryption, Sentinel, Rights Management Services etc.
- Lead design, engineering and roll-out of Data Classification, Microsoft Information Protection and Office Message Encryption technologies to end-users across the organization.
- Troubleshoot data protection tool or end-user issues; Provide day-to-day support for data protection tools related requests and incidents.
- Lead efforts to leverage Microsoft Sentinel SIEM & SOAR capabilities within the Data Protection spaces in Engineering and OT.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to support data ingestion, data modelling, playbook design and production deployment for operational teams.
- Support tenant, tools, end-point and data migration efforts aligned with business spin-off.
- Drive program technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs. Evaluate requests for enhancements and determine potential impacts with the current system design/configuration.
- Engage with GE business unit partners and 3rd party vendors (e.g. Microsoft) to ensure products meet GE’s requirements.
- Analyze business requirements, gather and analyze, identify gaps, develops architectural requirements, propose alternate approaches based on current & future digital trends.
- Be pro-active in approaching pro-active opportunities for tool automation and integration with other cyber tools.
- Provide technology support, maintenance of application functionality and integrations.
- Triage production issues, identify root cause and corrective actions. Dive into crisis situations and Production issues, trouble-shoot, engage stakeholders and own problem resolution.
- Manage stakeholder communication, balance of program/business priorities and communicate progress towards business objectives.
- Track outcomes and stakeholders satisfaction levels through established metrics against service level. Ensure lessons learned are collected and implemented.
- Work with Data protection, Cyber security and Enterprise teams to enhance monitoring, reporting of security events and implement data protection policies to protect GE data.
- Collect, monitor and analyze data produced by the tools to discover and discern trends, threats, and security risks associated with improper use of GE data.
- Conduct proofs of concept (POCs) of emerging technology with business, cyber, and compliance partners.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with advanced experience
Desired CharacteristicsTechnical Expertise:
5+ years hands-on experience with various Microsoft Cloud, Data Protection and Endpoint technologies.
- Experience administering M365 tenants and global environments.
- Experience with MS Azure Information Protection and its interactions with other technologies including, but not limited to, Active Directory, SharePoint, SIEM, ticketing, Information Rights Management, etc.
- Experience in supporting AD RMS, Azure RMS, Microsoft Azure Information Protection and/or Microsoft Azure Security, Sentinel SIEM SOAR, MCAS.
- Additional related security certifications are desired (e.g., MS AZ-500. CISSP, CCSP, ITIL Foundations, Security+, SANS, Splunk Fundamentals etc.)
- Strong scripting and coding skills (Ex. Powershell, VBscript, Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP, Regular expressions etc.) and use of REST-based APIs (e.g. MS Graph API) is a plus.
- Experience managing technologies and programs supporting business priorities.
- Experience responding to cyber incidents in an Information Technology environment.
- Experience with sensitivity labels and retention labels and/or document encryption technologies.
- Experience with DLP solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge of data classification concepts and strategies.
- Knowledge of Digital Rights Management (DRM)/Rights Management Systems (RMS).
- Good understanding and interest in UX principles, rapid prototyping and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to business team.
- “IT infrastructure background including familiarity with the following:
- Applications (HTTP, SMTP, DNS, FTP, SSH, etc.)
- Operating systems (Windows, *Nix, and Mac)
- Cloud, Networks, Databases, Cryptography (HSMs, Key management), Identity & Access Management, Conditional Access, Proxies, Log Management etc.”
- Experience with administering and troubleshooting Windows and Mac devices.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including MS Project, Excel, and Visio.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership –always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Company: GE Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Chalfont St. Giles, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A