Website GE Aviation
This Jobsfunter Listing is about GE Aviation in Ohio, United States 2022
About the job
Job Description Summary As a Digital Solutions Specialist, you will design, develop, test and implement Digital Solutions to enhance the ERP and broader supply chain business systems space driving improved business process support and optimization through a continuously improved tool set. Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate within the Sourcing team and cross-functionally with Supply Chain functional Leaders and Digital Product Owners to solution business challenges and improve the day-to-day end user experience across business systems and tools
- Design/Develop/Enhance digital tools utilizing multiple platforms
- Drive productivity enhancements across the sourcing and related functions space
- Test system enhancements and defects related to the Sourcing space
- Train end users on new tools/enhancements to existing tools
- Provide end user support
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sourcing Initiatives or Information Systems)
- Experience with Oracle R12 Manufacturing
- Experience with HTML/VBA/SQL
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Established project management skills
- Attention to detail, ability to think outside of the box
PLEASE NOTE: Grand Rapids, MI is the preferred location, however other U.S. locations may be considered.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Company: GE Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Ohio, United States
Application Deadline: N/A