Website Gateway Travel Co.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Gateway Travel Co in United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Gateway Travel Co. is seeking Travel Coordinators to add to the team. Candidates should be self-motivated to create incredible experiences for both business and personal clients seeking top-notch travel services. We are looking for travel artisans- individuals who have a passion for travel and want to share the world with others!
This position is fully remote and work-from-home. As a Travel Coordinator, you can make your own hours, be your own boss, and enjoy the many travel perks of exclusive access to the leading travel and entertainment vendors.
- Research appropriate destinations and entertainment for clients
- Book travel, entertainment, and other amenities for business and personal clients.
- Advise clients on travel restrictions or limitations
- Assist with issues clients may encounter while traveling
- Act as liaison between clients and vendors
- Provide top-notch service to clients
- Research and Ongoing training to meet client needs
- Market and Upsell travel “extras” to clients, when appropriate
- Collect payment for all travel arrangements
- Complete vendor training and certification
- Experience with personal travel or professional travel a plus
- Excellent communication and organization skills a must
- Personal laptop and mobile device for client communications and bookings
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
This is a 1099 commission-based position.
Company: Gateway Travel Co.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A