Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Gamma in PortSolent,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Role: Customer Change Administrator
Location: Port Solent (Hybrid)
We at Gamma are looking to hire a Customer Change Administrator whose primary objective is to enable seamless transition for Direct customers undergoing a product-led Gamma change. Supporting the Customer Change Specialist with all their administrative requirements, they will play an important role in facilitating an excellent experience for Gamma’s Direct customers.
Working within the Customer Experience function, the successful candidate will be customer-centric by nature, with a flexible and accommodating approach to tasks undertaken and an acute awareness of how their actions and behaviours can impact the customer’s experience.
This role is all about detail and quality. The successful candidate must be able to work well with a wide variety of data sources and ‘create order out of chaos’. Conscientious and dependable, they will deliver high quality work, within agreed timescales.
The Customer Change Administrator must be friendly, polite, and professional. They will be required to work with a variety of teams across the Gamma organisation as well as Direct customers on occasion. Good written and verbal communication skills are important.
Tasks required will include (but are not exclusive to):
- Collection of data from business stakeholders and customers – including timely reminders
- Data validation from a variety of sources
- Data entry
- Creation and management of detailed (Excel Trackers)
- Inventory & CRM interrogation and management
- Preparation and delivery of work packages including bundling and ratification with key stakeholders
- Ownership of administrative tasks and proactive action taken
- Work within parameters of specified budget, timescale, and quality metrics
- Proactively highlight issues and risks for review
- Produce regular progress reports
Some potential additional requirements include but are not limited to:
- Delivery management / Provisioning of products
- Capturing and managing faults and issues
- Basic service tests
- Application of billing data
The ideal candidate will have sound Microsoft skills, particularly Excel to an Intermediate level. They will be used to working with large volumes of data and creating data models and structures from which to organise work packages.
They must have an extremely keen eye for detail, be flexible and accommodating of new challenges but equally comfortable working with repetitive tasks, maintaining the concentration required to ensure quality.
They must understand the importance of working to deadlines and be able to look outside of their given task to understand the business context of their work. They must be able to identify risks and issues which threaten their ability to complete their work as required and raise such concerns in a controlled way.
They must have proven experience of working with a variety of customers and internal stakeholders. They must be articulate, polite, and friendly but also forthright, with the ability to collect what they need from others.
They will have very good English and Maths skills. Written and verbal communications must be of a high standard.
Education: GCSE Maths, English. A-Level qualifications will be desirable.
Experience: Having experience in Data analysis
- Experience with working with CRMs
- 2 years+ working with Excel to an intermediate level.
- 2 years+ working in a customer-facing role (internal customers acceptable).
Would be desired to have
- Background in Telecoms / Data industry
- Delivery / implementation experience
- Experience with data and / or telecoms products
- Producing business reports
Skills & knowledge :
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, – PowerPoint, Word, Teams & SharePoint, Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Having knowledge of Gamma and our products would be desired.
Further relevant information:
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Gamma recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: PortSolent,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A