Website Futuresource Consulting
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Futuresource Consulting in England, United Kingdom 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Futuresource Consulting is a market research consulting company that provides a range of specialist intelligence reports and ongoing personal debriefs to support with business decision-making. We pride ourselves on delivering fact-based insights and market forecasts on a global scale – advising on strategic positioning, identifying key trends, analysing competitors, and underpinning major technological developments.
We are looking for a Market Analyst to join our growing business based in St Albans, however willing to consider remote working for the right candidate.
- Develop and retain own industry research network, in addition to maintaining Futuresource’s existing contacts
- Conduct in-depth primary industry research within specific market segment.
- Utilise own initiative to identify unique sources of primary research
- Support in the creation of discussion guides, across both Futuresource’s syndicated and custom assignment work
- Manage proprietary datasets, identifying improvements to maintain relevance and improve value
- Provide regular written insight and analysis in the form of blogs, reports and press releases.
- Support in the creation and delivery of client presentations, drawing on own and wider company’s insights
- Maintain relevance of own product and services, identifying new commercial opportunities
- Ownership of sector forecasting
Skills and Requirements
- Extensive experience in industry or a business insights / industry analyst role.
- Given the scope and opportunity for growth within this role, we also welcome senior analyst to apply.
- A proven track record in building personal industry contact network for the purpose of primary research and /or data/knowledge exchange.
- Demonstration of excellent analytical & investigative skills
- Quantitative & qualitative skills – experience with managing, optimising and interpreting complex and disparate datasets
- A keen attention to detail and highly effective organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Strong multitasking capabilities and the ability to work effectively in an environment of tight deadlines and constant change
- Strong social, collaboration, and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS applications – Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Interest in technology, storage media, gaming
- Company Pension scheme
- Private Medical insurance and Travel insurance
- 25 day annual leave +1 day for every year completed (up to 29 days)
- Chill days dependant on length of service (up to 4 days)
- Company social events
- Onsite parking and next to Thameslink train station
- Perkbox and Yulife subscriptions
Company: Futuresource Consulting
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A