Outbound Operation Clerk Job in FreshPoint, Inc. Turlock, CA
Website FreshPoint, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about FreshPoint Inc in Turlock, CA 2022
About the job
US1158 FreshPoint Central California, Inc.
Minimum Level Of Education
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years Of Experience
The Outbound Clerk is responsible for delegating selection assignments via AS400 & Putty to enhance efficiency for Night Shipping operations. The Outbound Clerk also provides data entry/interface in support of Night Shipping leadership. The Outbound Clerk is responsible for assigning orders to pullers and ensuring that all routes are distributed and picked according to departure sequence
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects
- Processes orders into the putty system, sets-up truck loading sequence, key orders, and performs other clerical functions as needed
- Audit route customer assignments/ route sequencing
- Perform other duties as assigned by Night Shipping Manager
High School Diploma or equivalent required
- One year data entry experience
- One year experience in a fast-paced multitasking role
- Type and proficiency
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Effective written & oral communication skills
Decision Making Authority
Most Important Decisions Made Fully Independently
Prioritizing/delegating Putty assignments for selection
Most important decisions made with review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals required):
Prioritizing routes for selection/dispatch
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Affirmative Action Statement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Company: FreshPoint, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Turlock, CA
Application Deadline: N/A